Position: Maintenance Technicians
Location: Nairobi- (Mombasa Road)
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: 25K – 35K
Key Objectives / Purpose of the Job: Perform routine factory maintenance tasks to maintain the manufacturing plant, equipment and facilities in good working order and improving equipment reliability by increasing the mean time between failure (MTBF) while reducing the mean time to repair (MTTR).
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, plumping, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing industrial machines
Education Experience and Skills
- Diploma/HND in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) or related course
- At least 2 years working experience
- Knowledge and experience in ISO & GMP
- Training in Kaizen/Six Sigma/TPM an added advantage
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Good welding skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of electrical, automated (and semi-automated) manufacturing processes and other systems
- Ability to interpret and work with PLC units
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.