Job Title: Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading auditing and consulting firm.
They seek to hire a marketing manager who will be responsible for the development and execution of all marketing plans, proposals and initiatives for a range of the company’s service lines and associate groups.
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of a robust client / prospect / referral list for marketing campaigns
- Drive marketing with a minimum level of supervision to support strategic plans of the company and assigned practice groups
- Take an active leadership role in running / scheduling / attending assigned practice group marketing meetings, working with other managers to develop marketing plans, and executing on marketing needs that may arise
- Develop marketing campaigns for assigned practices and develop end-to-end plans for all (pre- thru post-follow-up) including ROI tracking and reporting
- Develop and execute a referral marketing program in assigned practices
- Establish and manage relationships with appropriate external organizations, vendors, etc.
- Any other tasks as may arise
- Bachelors degree (Marketing, Communications or Business major a plus)
- Prior marketing experience of at least 3 years with accounting or other professional services firms
- Experience in building various types of marketing campaigns to raise awareness and drive lead generation
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong writing skills a must
- Proposal writing experience required
- Ability to travel to branches when needed
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before 10th June 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Please visit www.ekvassociates.net for more information on the company and more job opportunities