Job Vacancy: Catering Supervisor
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Catering Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following responsibilities amongst others:
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of catering, including service activities, sanitation, and fiscal responsibilities.
- Supervise staff and ensure high quality service standards and presentations are met.
- Ensure Hospitals policies regarding recruitment of staff and employment conditions are fairly applied within the catering department.
- Assist in hiring, training, evaluating, and supervising of all catering staff.
- Ensure the accuracy of information used to generate staff remuneration.
- Ensure duty rosters and rotas are maintained to meet service needs.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are strictly observed, recorded and archived.
- Maintain and upgrade strict hygiene and sanitation practices and levels.
- Update and compiles new products and menus according to market availability and customer needs.
- Keeping to budgets and maintaining financial and administrative records.
- Develop methods to assess staff time and other resources required to meet hospital standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Hospitality.
- Certificate in Food science.
- Over 3 years working experience as a supervisor in a busy catering environment.
- Financial, budgeting and stock-taking experience.
- High level of Integrity.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application letter and a detailed CV to email@example.com by June 13th 2019.
Indicate on the subject line of the position applied. Include your current and expected salary on the CV.
Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process.
Mater is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who had previously applied need not to reapply.