Exciting Expatriate Career Opportunities in Engineering (FMCG / Beverages)
Our client, a leading FMCG manufacturer and holder of the franchise for Coca-Cola in Somaliland seeks to recruit dynamic, results oriented energetic and self driven individuals for the for the following plant positions:
Job Name: Mechanical Engineer
Department: Asset Care
Reports to: Asset Care Manager
Location: Jalelo, Somaliland
- Execute the complete packaging m/cs & Utility mechanical maintenance as par the daily, weekly and monthly Preventive maintenance, quarterly, 6 month, yearly plan;
- Attend breakdown maintenance if any arises in the packaging department in safely & hygienic way.
Duties and responsibilities
- Line machine startup to setup machines after change over;
- Daily report to Maintenance planner at the beginning of the shift;
- Check & execute daily preventive maintenance activities;
- Daily checkup of the manufacturing & utility machines as par the checklist;
- Proper fill up and submission of daily/weekly/monthly preventive maintenance by coordinating with the maintenance engineer;
- Document daily maintenance report and breakdown report;
- Reduce daily breakdown time hence improving uptime;
- Control spare part consumption with good maintenance plan;
- Reduce the down time of filling line by proper execution Preventive Maintenance;
- Responsible for Water consumption;
- Responsible for co2 consumption;
- Responsible for audit compliance & audit work QEOHS, IMS- ISO 9001 , 14001, 18001, GMP of the plant;
- Perform any other mechanical duties in the plant as required.
Qualifications and work experience
- Holder of a 3yrs Diploma in Mechanical engineering from a recognised institution or Industrial Training institute;
- Have at least 10yrs of experience in a CSD / Water Beverage plant on KRONES/Sidel line as maintenance Engineer/Supervisor /Technician;
- Posses Good Knowledge of Blow Molder, Filler, Labeler, Shrink wrap. / TBA 19, TFA 500, Strew Applicator, Shrink wrap machines operation & Maintenance;
- Should have good knowledge of computer & email writing.
- Packaging lines;
- Utility machines;
- Other area as and when required from time to time as per management information.
Working conditions: The role involves 12 Hrs Duty and working over weekends and public holidays when required
Physical requirements: The job is physically demanding and hands on
Type of contract: Permanent
Salary / remuneration / benefits
- Attractive monthly salary in USD Tax Free
- Power and water bills will be paid by company
- The company will provide 3 meals days.
Accommodation: The job holder will be provided with onsite accommodation by the company at the plant.
- Company will provide 2 air tickets in year to your home country;
- Company will give 26 days Working days paid leave in year.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move as an expatriate with a respected brand, please forward your updated CV via email in confidence using the below application address.
Esquire Consultants Limited
P.O. Box 76883-00620
Kindly indicate your current and expected Salary in USD ($) in your CV or application.
Deadline for application is 5.00 PM Friday 21st June 2019.
Please note that due to tight timelines and expected large applications volumes, only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.