Nation Media Group
Vacancy: Business Solutions Executives – Digital Sales
Job Ref: HR-BSED-05-2019
Nation Media Group Plc seeks to recruit experienced and self-motivated Freelance Business Solutions Executives – Digital in the Advertising Department.
Reporting to the Business Solutions Manager- Digital, the ideal candidates will have the overall responsibility of initiating and executing sales to generate revenue for our digital assets while promoting and developing effective advertising solutions for current and potential customers.
They will also be required to demonstrate ability to sell creative and innovative digital advertising solutions.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Utilize consultative sales skills to assess client needs and offer value driven business solutions through Nation Digitals assets:
- Work directly in the field to research and cultivate leads to build a strong pipeline of revenue growth
- Strong focus on continuously meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis:
- Effectively manage customer engagements and continually update the Business Solutions Manager.
- Utilizing an array of methods from networking. exploring existing relationships, engaging decision makers and key influencers to grow business relationships.
- Serve as an industry expert to educate decision makers on Nation Digital solutions and build rapport with the aim of closing sales.
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements:
- University Degree preferably in Sales and Digital Marketing;
- Certification in digital marketing and advertising is an added advantage;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Digital Sales;
- Able to work/learn in fast paced environment;
- Ability to develop and grow senior-level relationships with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients;
- Passion for media innovation and solutions, good listener, a go-getter. persistent and problem solving.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy is an added advantage.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at http://careers.natlonmedla.com on or before 26th June, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.