Ndithini Community Development Association (NCDA)
Request for Quotations: Office Computers, Banking System and Networking
Date: June 27th 2019
Reference: NCDA-RFQ0010/06/2019/4802 – KEN
Ndithini Community Development Association (NCDA) is located in Ndithini village Masinga sub-county 16km off Nairobi-Kambiti road branching at Kakuzi main office entrance gate of Machakos County.
NCDA is a community run association designed to bring low cost financial services to rural people in Ndithini sub-county.
The association is operated and financed by the local membership who engage in small business activities in bee keeping, dairy and irrigated farming.
NCDA is looking for a banking solutions to maintain its position as a technologically advanced community bank and provide its customers with the best experience in remote banking.
This request for proposal (RFP) document is solely for the purpose of selecting a supplier for a banking software for banking services to its customers.
NCDA Procurement Committee now invites interested qualified and eligible software developers to submit bids for software for banking services to its customers and the computer hardware to run the software.
Eligible firms must meet the following minimum criteria:
1. Certificate of Incorporation as a software development firm;
2. Valid Business Permit;
3. Valid Tax Compliance Certificate;
4. Registration Certificate with Computer society of Kenya as software developer
5. Specific experience of the consultant in:-
- Software development of banking applications (name of products, current users, at least three (3) completion certificates)
- Mobile banking applications (name of products, current users, at least three (3) completion certificates)
- Connecting bridges between other applications (Agency banking, mobile banking, ATM, POS)
- Integrations to core banking systems especially Windows applications developed using WINDEV with SQL Server database
- Encryptions and agency banking fraud detection
6. Proposed work plan and methodology to include software needs assessment for NCDA.
- Organizational set up proposed for the assignment
- Technical Approach & Methodology
- Time bound work plan
7. Key professional staff qualifications and competence for the assignment to include CVs of key professionals.
Quotations are received with the following conditions:
1. All prices quoted should be value added tax (vat) exclusive.
2. The price quoted shall remain valid for 90 days after opening of the bids.
Consultancy firms/individuals are advised to send their technical proposals (currency; Kenya shillings) for this assignment as their RFPs.
Consultants not disclosing full information in the proposals will be considered non-responsive and their proposals rejected.
Completed proposals to be SENT through emailed as per the address below on or before 31st July 2019.
Proposals can also be dropped in the group’s tender box at situated at NCDA offices within Kiatineni Market Ndithini Location, Machakos County.
The Board Chairman / Procurement Committee
P.O Box 13-01016
So as to be received on or before 31st July 2019.
E mail: email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org