Career Management Centre is seeking to recruit a qualified Nurse (Hair Transplant Technician) to work with the surgical team in a hair restoration clinic in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Nurse will work with a variety of patients providing direct nursing care along with physical or psychological support when required.
- Proper performance of procedures for both patients and staff
- Ensuring that the protocols developed for various procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Professional handling of all patients before, during and after procedures
- Champion the maintenance and sterilization of surgical, equipment, tools and implements.
- Champion correct waste management and disposal
- Champion staff and client’s safety before during and after procedures.
- Attained a minimum of a nursing diploma from a well-recognized institution
- At least 4 years of professional work experience
- Highly adaptable to changing environment.
- Must have good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Must have virtues; honesty, well groomed, integrity and a positive attitude.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting (Nurse – Hair Transplant Technician) on the email subject not later than 14th June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.