This job vacancy is by Fanisi HR Solutions on behalf of our client Nyeri Golf Club.
The Nyeri Golf Club is looking for a Head of Operations whose main responsibility will be to ensure the club runs smoothly on a day to day and all strategic goals are implemented successfully.
He/she will ensure club members experience customer excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation of the Club’s strategic goals
- Ensure all the club’s values are communicated and embodied by the staff
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Club
- Liaise with and ensure the Main Committee is regularly appraised of the Club operations
- Provide the necessary supervision of all staff and ensure they deliver on their work goals
- Ensure the Food and Beverage team provide the best culinary experience to guests
- Profitably oversee the running of the restaurant and other club activities
- Ensure each team member delivers excellent customer experience
- Ensure that the frontline staff, bartenders, and kitchen personnel always meet the expected standards of service delivery
- Oversee housekeeping, maintenance and landscaping to ensure cleanliness and health and safety for all
- Keep an eye on procurement to ensure costs are kept low and suppliers picked on merit
- Provide secretariat services for all sub-Committees of the Club
- At least five years of varied management experience in the golf industry, hospitality sector or other relevant sector
- Bachelors degree or Diploma in Hospitality or equivalent experience required.
- Must be able to analyze a profit and loss statement and extrapolate information from it as well as related reports
- Entrepreneurial skills and knowledge
- Ability to effectively manage a team to maintain a high level of morale and productivity
- Must be decisive
- Should demonstrate good analytical skills
- Must have working knowledge of accounting and asset management systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage operations to ensure high levels of membership
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- A confident leader able to interact with all members and stakeholders
- Detail oriented, organized and efficient
- Safety-minded and able to demand high quality standards for production and service
- Able to work long flexible hours including the weekend
If qualified and interested please send your CV to Fanisi HR Solution, at email address firstname.lastname@example.org by end day Monday, the 24th of June 2019.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.