Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
The group seeks to recruit professionals for the following positions:
Job Title: Orthopaedic Clinical Officer
Job Location: Kisii
Work Type: Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- History taking and physical examination of patients with orthopedic conditions.
- Diagnosis and management of patients with orthopedic conditions in both O.P.D and I.P.D.
- Participate in orthopedic camps and community screening services.
- Counsel clients on compliance to treatment in O.P.D/I.P.D
- Order investigations for the orthopedic patients.
- Offer health education to clients, staffs and the community.
- Ensure appropriate referral of patients for senior consultation.
- BSc. Clinical Medicine & Surgery or Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Surgery.
- Higher Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Surgery (Orthopaedics & Trauma)
- At least 1 year post-qualification experience.
- Registered with the Clinical Officers Council with a current practicing license.
- Computer proficiency and experience with Hospital Information Management System (HMIS)
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and addressed to:
The Human Resource,
Oasis Specialist Hospital,
P.O. Box 1574 – 40200
Online applications to be sent to email@example.com with the position being applied for and the preferred location clearly indicated on the subject line.
Applications should be received not later than close of business 12th June 2019.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an equal opportunity employer.