Optiven Group Mentorship & Graduate Trainee Program
July to September 2019 Intake
Optiven Group, a leading real estate firm that has its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, opened its doors for a Mentorship & Graduate Trainee Program aimed at young Kenyan graduates at the start of 2019.
The program’s details are as follows:
- Recruit young fresh graduates on a 3 months’ rotational training program that will see them gain experience by working for Optiven group.
- There will be no monetary pay to the mentees/interns, but they will gain professional experience and mentorship.
- A Certificate will be awarded to the mentees/interns upon successful completion of the program.
- Participants will be mentored professionally, mentally and prepared to handle any challenges that may come up along their chosen career path.
- A total of 8 interns will be selected for the given 3 months. That is, one intern in every of the following departments: – ICT, Records, Data, Sales & Marketing, HR & Administration, Foundation and Construction.
- Applications to be done online via our website- Applicants to give their details including: Name, Contact info, College/University, Course, Year of Study, Preferred Department. (Kindly clearly highlight University of Study)
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (July to September 2019).
- Should be a Fresh Graduate from a recognized University.
- Can be a continuing student pursuing a Degree from a recognized institution.
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution
Interested candidates are required to send their applications to email@example.com before or on 15th June 2019 with their department of interest, i.e. “Mentorship & Graduate Trainee-Sales & Marketing Department” being the subject of the email with detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.
For more information, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Website: www.optiven.co.ke
Note: We do not charge for job applications and interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.