Job Vacancy: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Job Role: The Pharmacy Technologist will primarily be responsible for providing quality services to clients by dispensing medications, giving pharmacological information, ordering and managing the stocks of medicines and supplies.
- Dispensing of prescriptions,
- Patient counseling and counter- prescribing to optimize the Pharmacy Sales.
- Making Extemporaneous Preparations, and technical supervision of Pharmacy Assistant/s as required.
- Stock control and Inventory Management including monitoring of expiries, with good working Knowledge of quickbooks .
- Maintaining cleanliness of the Pharmacy and all storage areas and conforming to good storage practices.
- Providing inventory, Sales and Cash collection reports to the management as needed.
- Keeping appropriate patient records and doing follow ups to ensure optimal pharmaceutical care and treatment outcomes, and ensuring storage of prescription records for Two years as required by Cap 244 of the Kenyan laws.
- Performing Blood Glucose Monitoring, Blood Pressure check, providing the required advice on medicines and doing the necessary referrals.
- Sale of Medical Aids, Self testing Kits and Medical Equipment and training of patients on their use.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; pays attention to detail.
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Ability to work effectively with a team as a team leader.
- Performing any other duties as may be required by the management.
- A Diploma in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized Institution.
- Work Experience A minimum of two Years in a busy Retail Pharmacy.
- Good customer care skills.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names address and telephone contacts of three referees.
The Business Manager