Our client is one of the leading FMCG manufacturers in East Africa.
They seek to recruit a highly talented Kenyan to work in their subsidiary in Kampala Uganda in the capacity of Planning Officer.
Salary: Ksh 60,000 – 100,000
Department: Planning & Logistics Department
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Planning & Logistics Manager
The company will offer the following benefits to successful candidates:
- Housing allowance
- Travel tickets
- Medical cover
Overall purpose of the Job:
Responsible for Production planning and FG logistics
Principal Responsibility of the Job:
- To prepare monthly production plan.
- To monitor daily stock status of depots and plan production accordingly.
- To ensure daily production plan compliance monitoring
- To prepare MIS reports related to planning and logistics
- To coordinate between depots and plan for priorities.
- To ensure no stock out at depots
- To generate Batch cards for production
- To prepare Special Products Requisitions to Production, or to other locations where stocks are available.
- To plan and prioritize movement of FG from factory to depots.
- To be actively involved in Kaizen activities of the plant.
- To perform any other duties as required by management from time to time.
- Production planning and management of its challenges.
- Logistics acumen
- Supply chain management
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Decision making skills
- SAP/ERP knowledge
- Educational/professional Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Working Experience: 5 Years work experience in Production Planning, Logistics, and Warehousing
How to Apply:
If you meet the criteria set above and is willing to work in Kampala, please send your application to email@example.com clearly quoting “PLANNING OFFICER” on the email subject line.
Applications closes on 30th June, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.