Position: Retention Officer
To Be Located In Homabay and Siaya County
Job Purpose: The retention Officer will be responsible for assisting the study nurses with recruiting and enrolling participants into the studyin the selected facilities in Homabay County. He/she will directly report to the assistant study coordinator
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the nurses to ensure a seamless and coordinated running of the study.
- Contacting each study participant enrolled
- Ensuring that the study participants receive adequate intervention and are compliant to the study procedures
- Provide an effective personalized and individual support service to the study participants.
- Prepare daily clinic summaries of women screened and recruited into the study
- Defaulter tracing
- Contribute to Pre-exposure prophylaxis awareness in the facilities
- Diploma in Social Work from a recognized institution
- Fluent in English, Kiswahili and MUST be fluent Dholuo Must be conversant with the study area
- Excellent computer skills
- Additional certificates in Human Subjects Protection is an added advantage.
- Applications must include the following:
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials
If qualified for the above post, please CLICK HERE to complete our online application form and then send your CV and testimonials to the email firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th June, 2019.