Job Title: Accountant
Industry: Transport & Logistics
Employment Terms: Permanent
Salary: 60k – 80k
Our client Primefuels (Kenya) Limited is a liquid and dry cargo transport company based in Mombasa doing both Local and Transit delivery within East and Central Africa.
Primefuels (Kenya) Limited seeks to recruit dynamic, self-driven, disciplined and highly experienced Accountant.
- Settling the company records of accounting by determining the exact amounts payable as well as amounts receivables
- Cross-check all the entries in the various accounting books and financial statements ensuring all records are accurate and also adopt immediate measures to solve the accounting problem.
- Timely preparation of all financial reports – Profit and loss, cash flow statement, Balance sheet.
- Filing monthly VAT returns
- Accounts reconciliation
- Payroll administration
- Proper filing of accounting documents
- Preparing and submitting financial reports including weekly, monthly operating reports, financial statements, audit reports, inventory, and capital purchases.
- Ensuring the transparency and efficiency of the organizations financial operations and to safeguard compliance with reporting guidelines.
- CPA (K)
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as an accountant
- SAP – B1 knowledge
- Computer skills
- Problem solving, Analytical and organizational Skills
- Negotiation and People management skills
The following documents will be required during application:
- Application Letter
- Copies of Academic & Professional Certificates
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of National ID
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application quoting the job title (Accountant – Mombasa) on the email subject to email@example.com before 29th June 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.