Job Title: Operations Assistant
Industry: Transport & Logistics
Employment Terms: Permanent
Our client Primefuels (Kenya) Limited is a liquid and dry cargo transport company based in Mombasa doing both Local and Transit delivery within East and Central Africa.
Primefuels (Kenya) Limited seeks to recruit dynamic, self-driven, disciplined and highly experienced Operations Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business and operational requirements in liaison with Operations Manager.
- Evaluate logistic infrastructure, transport operations planning and scheduling of operational needs.
- Ensure effective fleet Management, transport economies, fleet planning and resource / cost optimization.
- Ensure full compliance and adherent to HSSE guidelines.
- Ensure operation meetings are held and briefing to staff on operation plans.
- Ensure effective and prompt communication to operational staff and share information on monthly targets and plans / achievements.
- Ensure timely order execution, effective scheduling process and systems.
- Ensure regular liaison and effective customer service, handling complaints in contact with Operations Manager.
- Promptly communicate to Operations Manager on competition and business opportunities in the area.
- Identify and analyze daily operational delays, submit to Operations Manager with recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor vehicle performance and develop proposals to enhance improvement for road operations.
- Daily liaison with work shop for timely vehicle servicing, repairs and release of trucks for loading.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Over five (5) years of experience in Operations.
- Experience in managing a large teams.
- Previous experience working for Logistics Company in the same capacity is needed.
The following documents will be required during application:
- Application Letter
- Copies of Academic & Professional Certificates
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of National ID
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application quoting the job title (Operations Assistant) on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th June 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.