Position: Production Supervisor
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: 25K – 35K
- Supervising staff in the production area including casuals , organizing, coordinating and monitoring the production process to ensure that set requirements are effectively and efficiently met
- Production planning, manpower allocation and resource utilization
- Process improvements, waste management, KAIZEN principles implementation.
- Report generation on output – target vs. actual
- Plan a production schedule for the production team
- Implement and control the production schedule
- Review and adjust the schedule where needed
- Determine the human resources required
- Determine the material resources required
- Reduce on wastage
- Supervise the production line overseeing the production process
- Set production targets for the various products and continuously align them to prevailing requirements/conditions.
- Any other duty as maybe given by the production Manager
Education Experience and Skills
- Diploma/HND in Food Science, Production, Engineering or any other related field
- ISO Qualifications and/or training – FSSC, QMS
- TQM/Kaizen Implementation
- Computer proficiency especially Excel
- Planning, coordinating and organizing skills
- Mature with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Result oriented, assertive and proactive
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Able to work with set timelines
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.