Job Title: General Manager – Professional Body
Our client is a professional body seeking to hire a well-experienced General Manager.
He/She will be tasked with leading the organization in forging strategic partnerships that will lead to its growth.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tools and processes aimed at capturing, tracking and reporting relevant operational and financial metrics for critical decision making
- Provide recommendations for the improvement of activity performance to the Board of Directors (BOD).
- Implement the organization’s plan focusing on increasing its outreach through innovative marketing programs
- Ensure financial stability of the organization
- Drive long-term and strategic positioning of the organization’s brand in the market by engaging at a strategic level and developing strong relationship with various stakeholders
- Ensure good awareness of market trends to ensure flexible and outstanding service and support
- Keep up to date with organization’s brand and maintain general understanding of the organization
- Stay abreast with key issues relevant to the organization ensuring that it is always well positioned as a key influencer
- Ensure organizational quality through review, update, implementation and adherence to agreed policies and procedures
- Train and nurture a motivated team aligned to the company vision and mission
- Lead the team in championing the organization’s brand image both internally and externally
- Implement the organization’s policies and procedures
Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Finance / Business Management or related field of study from a reputable University
- Must have a CPA-K and a registered member of ICPAK
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in senior management positions
- Flexible and resourceful
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager – Professional Body) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 28th June 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted