Position: Projects Director
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Nature of Job: Full-time
Salary Range: 350K – 500K
Key Objectives / Purpose of the Job: The Projects Director is a senior leader responsible for operational strategy and day-to-day operations within the Project division.
S/he works with teams to ensure that contracts are executed to internal quality standards and that sales and growth targets are met.
S/he will be responsible for organizing the design and build offering to a highly successful business unit that leaves our customers happy and satisfied.
- Work with the design team to develop compelling customer offers
- Ensure that the processes are smooth, transparent and fully implemented
- Ensure that pricing is competitive and sustainable
- Work with the build-out team to ensure that projects are delivered on time and give super quality finishes every time
- Team management & internal coordination
- Provide overall guidance of the team of 10-15 people
- Manage and cultivate internal teams to run specific projects
- Set KPIs and targets for internal teams and individuals, and push for ongoing growth
- Ensure that every staff (within the division) is delivering on KPIs and SOPs
- Function as the escalation point as required
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Lead recruitment for staff
- Manage Operations budget planning and monitoring
- Push teams to hit and exceed growth targets
- Promote and support implementing innovative ideas to be further competitive and unique
Education Experience and Skills
- Degree in construction management, design, architecture or a related discipline
- 4+ Years in project management or related areas
- A history of leading large multi-faceted construction or renovation projects
- Experience managing a team of individuals to deliver high performance
- Demonstrated capacity to drive sales through customer sourcing, pitching, and sales funnel management
- Deep understanding of Kenya’s construction and renovation industry
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.