Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading provider of Life Insurance services throughout Kenya.
The Company is recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Supervisor – Property Management
Department: Managing Director’s Office
Reporting To: Managing Director- Madison Life Assurance Kenya Ltd
Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge
- Degree in Land Economics / or other related field
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Membership to a professional body
- Experience in supervising service providers
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Manage Company properties both owned and rented in Nairobi and elsewhere within Kenya.
- Collaboration with management.
- Rent collection, record keeping, control of management expenses and preparation of monthly cost analysis reports.
- Conduct office space reviews for all our branches to ensure consistency in office setup and designs.
- Preparing annual budgets for rental income, rental expenses, office licenses and other property related expenses.
- Arrange prompt payment of land rents and rates.
- Conduct Rent surveys and review in liaison with property valuers.
- Coordinate preparation of leases in collaboration with the Company lawyers.
- Preparation of regular inspection reports on the state of buildings and Company properties in general.
- Arrange and maintain insurance covers for Company property.
- Manage repairs and maintenance of all fixtures and fittings in all Company premises.
- Preparation of estimates for repairs and alterations and simple drawings regarding the same.
- Regular visits to the various properties owned by the Company to ascertain their condition and security.
- Recommend the use of Company offices throughout the country and ensure cost optimization.
- Ensure general cleanliness of all Company premises.
- Ensure there is adequate security at all times at the Company premises.
- In charge of the Company generator as regards fuel and general maintenance.
- In charge of all service contracts on:
- Fire fighting
- Fire Alarm
- In-door and out-door flowers
- Security etc.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant legislation e.g. Local Authority By-Laws, Public Health Act etc.
- Any other duties that may from time to time be allocated by Management.
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for this position are required to forward their applications with their detailed CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to the Group Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 10th July, 2019.