Job Title: Receptionist – Safety Equipment
Our client specializes in the supply of Industrial and Occupational safety equipment as well as Personal Protective gear (PPE’s).
They seek to hire a receptionist who will serve as the primary contact person for the Institution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Maintains office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Report writing and report generation
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Front Office Operations or related field
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role with at least 2 years’ experience
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be Computer literate
- Fluent in both English and Swahili
- Good attitude
- Team player
- Works under less supervision
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Receptionist – Safety Equipment) to email@example.com before 2nd July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.