Regional Team Leaders Recruitment
AMPLUS International Ltd is a corporate events management and marketing agency with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since the year 2013. We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the REGIONAL TEAM LEADER position for one of our clients in the alcohol industry.
Region: Nairobi, Western, Nyanza, Rift Valley, Coast, Eastern and Central (Old geographical provinces)
- Team recruitment: In collaboration with the Hr team, ensure adherence to the Hr recruitment procedures and policies
- Standard Operating Procedures: Tailor make the SOPs to the project goals and ensure team adherence
- Route planning: Map, plan calls and ensure quality calls are achieved
- Targets: Set individual targets and ensure they are achieved
- People management: Ensure the team’s welfare is adequately catered for including their capacity building needs
- Relationship building: build, sustain and enhance rapport with store personnel & other stakeholders
- Awareness campaigns & promos: Propose initiatives and manage them to ensure impactful outcome
- Asset management: Keep a clear & detailed assets track record in the assigned region
- Reporting: Submit accurate, insightful & timely regional reports
- Any other duty assigned by the Project Lead Manager
- An outstanding supervisory experience with over 3 years proven track record
- Confident with excellent team leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to always learn
- Ability to create value in the sales process
- Computer literate and proficient in operating smart phones
- Product awareness and commercial orientation
- An excellent listener and solution oriented person
- Ability to adopt-Energy & speed
- Willing & able to travel for long distances
If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter with Regional Team Leader and preferred region as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th June 2019.
Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
NB: The application/recruitment is free.