Exciting Opportunities for Teachers at Regis School, Runda.
Regis school, Runda offers the Kenyan National Curriculum from the Early years, Primary to Secondary levels.
The school aims at developing innovative, confident and honest students who will make an active contribution to the local and global community.
The mission of the school is to provide quality National curriculum at international standards with the aim of nurturing a holistic child.
Located in the quiet and secure residential area of Runda, the school sits on an expansive 5-acre piece of land with world class facilities which include: Spacious classrooms fitted with interactive boards, Outdoor Play areas, Basketball court, Tennis court, Football pitch, Swimming pool, Music and Art rooms and a Multi-purpose hall. Additionally, the school has well equipped ICT, Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology labs and sectional Libraries that facilitate learning.
We are hiring experienced, highly motivated, dynamic and flexible teachers under the following categories:
1. Early years teachers (Day care, Play Group and Pre-primary)
2. Primary School Teachers (Grade 1 to 6); and
3. High school Teachers in the following subjects / combinations;
1. English Language / Literature / Drama
2. Mathematics / Physics
3. Biology / Chemistry
4. Kiswahili / Business studies / Geography
5. History / CRE
8. Computer studies
10. Director of sporting activities! PE.
Kindly use the codes below while applying to indicate the position you would like to be considered for.
- Regis / Early years / June 2019
- Regis / Primary (Grade 1-6) / June 2019
- Regis / High School (Subject) / June 2019
Key Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelors degree in Education (all applicants)
- Diploma Early Childhood Education (Early years’ teachers)
- Must be registered by the Teachers Service Commission
- Understanding and proficiency in the use of modern technology
- Knowledge of current educational and instructional methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of Government regulations pertaining to students and education
- First Aid and CPR certifications are an advantage
The posts offer excellent remuneration package to the successful candidates.
If you meet the above criteria, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the details on Job descriptions and an application form after which you will send your Cover letter, CV and the filled in application form to the same email.
The deadline for applications ¡s 21 June 2019, 5pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interviews shall commence in July 2019.