Position: Supervisor / Job Satisfaction Coordinator
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Range: 70K – 100K
Key Objectives / Purpose of the Job: As a Supervisor / Job Satisfaction Coordinator, you will be a part of a small independent ‘task-force’ that will be responsible for managing entire Installation, Repair and Maintenance segment within this framework.
The person must have demonstrated experience in customer service and relationship management to join the IRM Segment team and support all customer-facing activities.
- Customer Service Management
- Coordinate all IRM orders from querying, to matching, to site visit, to delivery and invoicing
- Weekly reporting on operations hurdles, communication needs etc.
- Coordinate with other departments based on customer feedback
- Develop & Enforce Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs) for all IRM Services
- Use feedback from customers to improve SOPs for customer engagement e.g. auto response templates for email and phone (e.g. pre-and-post service scripts)
- Identify opportunities to improve SOPs for job satisfaction operational continuity e.g. weekly opening and closing checklists, maintain detailed FAQs and responses, service map for engagement with first time, repeat and third-party customers etc.
- Review current operating practices and utilization, and propose best systems to enforce and roll out SOPs
- Serve as a customer service-focused focal point for the IRM segment
- Support marketing efforts for upselling e.g. updating customers on new service offerings, reminding clients to rate and review Pros, special occasion advertising campaigns, voucher systems etc.
- Assessing customer analyzing through analyzing data pulls, client history and service orders
Education Experience and Skills
- 2-5 Years of experience in practical help desk or customer support including managing large amounts of incoming calls, collecting and analyzing customer information, needs and complaints
- Qualifications in building and construction related course
- Keen interest in Installation, Repair and Maintenance sector
- Self-starting mentality and experience in crisis management and mitigation
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.