The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Health department wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Resident Doctor.
The Resident Doctor will take lead in clinical management of patients who require medical intervention that can be provided by a Doctor.
He or She will work as a member of a team to maintain high standards of care and actively promote a smooth running of the institution to provide 24 hrs emergency and general health services to patients.
- MUST have a degree in Medicine and Surgery from an institution recognized by the Medical and Dentist Board.
- Must be registered with the Medical and Dentist Board and possess a valid current license.
- Must have evidence of a minimum one years (1) post internship working experience in a busy Hospital.
- Must demonstrate competence in performing surgical procedures as per his/her qualifications.
- Additional courses undertaken are an added advantage.
- Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be a team player.
- The candidate must self driven and self motivated.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us – email@example.com
So as to be received by 5th July 2019 applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.