Our client is seeking a detail-oriented, reliable, and experienced Restaurant Supervisor to join their growing team.
In this position, you will play a key role in managing all aspects of our restaurant business.
You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our staff to ensure excellent customer service.
Supervisors will be responsible for maintaining quality and increasing profitability.
Exceptional management skills and a strong understanding of customer service are a must.
Candidate must be willing to relocate to Webuye or currently living in Webuye.
Supervisor Skills: Tracking Budget Expenses, Supervision, Quality Management, Safety Management, Staffing, Delegation, Performance Management, Organization, Foster Teamwork, Self-Development, Giving Feedback
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service; respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
- Maintain quality control for all food served
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Seek ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Attend quarterly P&L meetings
Requirements and Qualifications
- Diploma in related course
- Significant work experience in management and the hospitality industry
- Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service
- Ability to use restaurant management software
- Strong leadership skills
- Decisive and critical thinker
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES should send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 10th June 2019.
Kindly remember to include your NOTICE PERIOD, CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY in your email.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED