Riara University is an Institution of Higher Learning located along Mbagathi Road; that exists to empower lives so as to impact communities globally.
The University seeks to engage the services of an Administrative Assistant to support the Communication & Multimedia Journalism (CMMJ) and International Relations & Diplomacy (IRD) Departments.
Below is a summary of the credentials required for the job;
The Person will be responsible for Administrative functions in the CMMJ and IRD Departments.
Duties and responsibilities of this person in general will entail;
- Office administration,
- Student Enrollment,
- Faculty Support.
- A relevant Diploma or Degree qualification,
- Proven administrative or assistant experience,
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures,
- Excellent time management and organizational skills,
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong organizational and planning skills,
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Interested candidates who meet or exceed the above expectations are invited to apply for the above position by sending their CV, 3 referees’ contacts and cover letter indicating the expected gross salary, addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor by 27th June, 2019.
Applications should be forwarded to the Email; email@example.com
The Email title should indicate; Administrative Assistant Job Application.