Our client, a medium sized Sacco in Meru County with six branches in different towns wishes to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced individual in the following position;
Job Purpose: Reporting to the ICT Manager, the ICT officer is responsible for key aspects of ICT platforms management in the Sacco including network administration, user support & maintenance, database management and information security.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Administration of the Local Area Network and Wide Area Network;
- Administration of the ICT Systems;
- Perform on time daily and weekly backups and ensure backing up;
- Upgrade of systems – performing software installations on servers and client machines;
- Perform periodic update of the Sacco’s website;
- Systems uptime monitoring and taking corrective actions where necessary; and
- User support and maintenance.
Qualifications and experience
- At least a Diploma in Computer Science or any other related ICT field;
- Working knowledge of software development;
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience in a similar position in a busy ICT environment- preferably a financial institution;
- Very good understanding of Sacco Core Banking Systems; and
- Professional certification in ICT will be an added advanrage.
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
- Possess excellent business writing skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent report writing and presentation skills
If you are interested in the above positions, kindly submit your applications as per the instructions below.
How to apply
Download the online form HERE (open with adobe reader).
Must indicate the Job Reference Number on the application form.
The form must be submitted by end of day on 4th July 2019.