Our client, an importer of FMCG based in Nairobi, Kenya is looking for passionate and result driven sales agents to join their vibrant team.
No of Positions: 3
Starting date: Mid-June 2019
Starting Salary: K shs 40,000
Your main responsibility will be to ensure our products penetrate the market and sell to wholesalers, shops, businesses and individuals within your particular area.
This position is looking for an individual with a valid driving license and also a valid Good conduct certificate.
This position has a very good commission structure and bonuses.
- Make appointments and meet new customers, present, promote and sell to prospective customers.
- Always be presentable to the customer and timely fulfill their needs.
- Advice customers on the appropriate delivery schedules.
- Contact the customers in person or by phone.
- Update and maintain products pricing lists and advice customers accordingly.
- Timely sales follow up.
- Ensuring deliveries are made within the agreed timelines.
- Ensure company assets are safe at all times including Lorries/ vehicles hired by the company.
- Rate and review clients according to sales volume, profit margins and collection.
- Prepare a sales plan for each client depending on their reviews and potential.
- Ensure timely collections of invoices.
- Adhere to the laid down rules, guidelines and code of business ethics.
- Update customers on new stocks/products.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Set your own targets and ensure you work smart towards achieving them.
- Analyze the market potential, track sales and status report.
- Promote and attend sales exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Maintain upto date customer and client contact database.
- Work closely with the sales team in forwarding invoices and customer enquiries to the sales coordinator.
- Seek and maintain company visibility.
- Establish develop and maintain positive business and customer relations.
- Furnish management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests and competitive activities.
- Keep abreast with sales best practices and promotional trends.
- Great sales passion and attitude with at least 3 year experience in FMCG industry
- Updated Driving License with 5 years driving experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Nairobi and its environs
- Business oriented (sales Imports of Dry foods is an added advantage)
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
If you meet the qualifications for this position and are committed to a challenging career with a dynamic company, please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title in the subject line.
Deadline of application is 14th June 2019