Sales Associate / Executive
Location: Kisumu (Western / Nyanza)
Recruit, Train and Manage:
- You will be responsible for the recruitment of Dealers and Partners into the Channel Sales Program.
- Is responsible for leading sales activation team and achieving targets
- Should ensure the Dealers and Partners have the relevant skills to sell company products and services and to work a territory effectively as possible, maximising every opportunity
Managing Key Partners in the Region:
- You will be responsible for the management of Key Partners within your Region primarily ensuring they extend value through the distribution to the customer
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Clearly demonstrate Sales Experience at this level
- Consultative selling approach with emphasis on new business opportunities
- Strong ability to use own initiative
- Demonstrate pro-activeness
- Excellent communication skills, written, oral and timely
- Planning and organising skills- ability to strategize and plan accordingly
- Tenacious- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Team player- consults with other team/company members seeking and giving assistance
- Previous Sales experience in general trade an added advantage
- Previous experience in social enterprise especially rural and peri urban sales desirable
- Previous experience working in conjunction with sales agencies desirable
- Positive and proactive to all situations
- Proven track record of sustained sales achievement in role
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in business course preferably Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related and competitive environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to email@example.com by 11th June 2019.
Clearly indicate, ‘Sales Associate/Executive’ on the email subject.