Job Title: Sales Executives – School & Corporate Uniforms
Industry: Manufacturing (Yarn Products)
Retainer: 20k plus commissions
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high quality yarn products including school and corporate uniforms.
They seek to hire aggressive sales executives who will be tasked with increasing sales, generating revenue and increasing the products’ visibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Identify and grow opportunities by achieving set sales targets
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Grow and retain existing clients
- Drive and ensure strong in-store visibility and merchandising.
- Follow up with customers to ensure achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and
- Establish long term relationships with clients
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Establish and execute route to market plans
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on activities, with detailed analysis across wholesalers, retailers, etc.
- Understand key client business drivers for all opportunities by identifying individual client buying decisions
- Responsible for stock management and distribution from local warehouse to end-customer in the assigned outlets.
- Maintaining team work with sales colleagues and other staff within the company
- Providing regular activity / performance reports
- Revenue generation through initiating and pursuing leads on sales to conclusion
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 2-3 years in experience in sales-manufacturing industry
- Must have ability to lead and manage a team
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Mature, energetic and results oriented
- Ready to work under tight target
- Ready to work under less supervision
- Smart and presentable
- Over 27years
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executives – Sales Executives – School & Corporate Uniforms.) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.