Space and Style Ltd is a Kenyan company that has been in operation since 2002 steadily growing to be at the forefront of supply of specialized building solutions.
It is through the strength of our products that we have become market leaders in the building industry in Kenya and the region.
Space and Style Ltd is seeking qualified Kenyan candidates for the following positions:
Sales and Marketing Representative
- 28 years & above
- Degree in Sales and marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Proven work experience as a sales representative preferably in the construction industry
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Diploma in Information Technology or Certificate in IT
- Minimum 2 years as an IT technician in a busy environment
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent networking and trouble shooting skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Working station: Juja
- Salary: Negotiable
- A minimum of four years experience as an Inventory or Cost Accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- An understanding of ERP in relation to inventory.
- Is flexible and able to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Sage experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years as an CAD Designer in a busy environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
- A good listener
- Ability to interpret Technical Drawings
- Strong Computer skills
- Product knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to take initiative, working independently and as part of a team
- A positive attitude
- Can be trusted with client information.
Quality Assurance (QA) Inspectors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytical Chemistry or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years as an QA Inspector in a busy environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have experience in quality assurance documentation, updating of project schedules, etc.
- Strong background in construction scheduling methods and of building and construction crafts since detailed construction Engineering knowledge shall be needed to verify that specific workmanship is obtained
- Knowledgeable of the latest Occupational Health and Safety publications as well as all other applicable national health and safety regulations, codes and standards
- Proficient with QA/QCS and Must have or be able to obtain a Quality Control Certificate.
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- OSH Safety Training
Due to the large number of applications anticipated, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N/B: Space and style does not charge fees from applicants at any stage during the recruitment process.
If you feel you meet the above criteria send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org