Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive – Paint Products
Gross Salary: 45K – 50K plus commissions
Our client is a startup manufacturer and distributer of paint products in Nairobi.
They seek to hire an aggressive and results oriented Sales & Marketing Executive who will be tasked with selling and marketing the company’s products to wholesalers and contractors so as to sustainably grow the revenues in line with the company’s objectives.
- Develop, present and implement the annual marketing plans and revenue generation budgets in line with the company’s objectives
- Secure meetings to pitch to contractors, interior designers in the real estate and construction space
- Come up with effective sales strategies and execute them to completion
- Undertake new business development activities to produce results that meet or exceed the agreed business targets
- Manage relationships with existing and potential clients in order to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients;
- Carry-out market benchmarking activities to establish competitor product pricing, product offering and other relevant market intelligence in order to review and ensure company’s products meet customers’ expectations
- Organize and participate in events and marketing journeys to market the company’s products and promote product awareness
- Any other relevant work that may be assigned to the job holder from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Sales in the manufacturing industry
- Prior experience in marketing paint products is preferred.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Executive – Paint Products) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th June 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted