Position: Sales & Merchandising Administrator
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: 45K – 50K
Key Objectives / Purpose of the Job: Managing the Sales and Merchandising team as well as ensuring overall product availability and visibility in all outlets regionally; while generating a comprehensive report of the same
- Distributorship channel fostering; periodic regional trade visits, key accounts management, report generation and analysis
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports for distribution.
- Oversee invoice process and maintain database to ensure on-time & accurate invoices are provided for payment.
- Update costs as provided by Purchasing Team
- Execution of product returns, pricing changes, stock level adjustments, product forecasting within system
- Achieve set targets for self and team in the given region
- Recruit a performing team
- Push for target achievement
- Training and motivating the sales and merchandising team
- Update customer’s and distributor’s information in company database
- Execute monthly forecasting processes, and prepare reporting outlining results
Education Experience and Skills
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales Management & Marketing/ Business Management or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience handling a Sales and Merchandising team
- Experience in the FMCG will be an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of the Kenyan market; on both key accounts and general trade
- Experience in managing Distributors and stockists
- Advanced Computer proficiency and analytical skills
- Statistics courses taken/experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Critical thinking, evaluation skills and analytical questioning
- Planning, coordinating and organizing skills.
- Result oriented
- Able to generate innovative ideas to capitalize on new markets
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.