Samura Engineering Ltd
The position shall report to the director, the job holder role will be to oversee the general operation of physical property management, facilities management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily walk through and check the compound.
- Undertaking and completing minor deployments.
- Attending to tenant co-ordination and providing assistance as required.
- Meeting with tenants where any issues arise and advising the director of any concerns.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration of equipment, machinery and all physical support infrastructure within the premises.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodelling/refurbishment activities within the premises.
- Supervise contractors engaged to undertake repair work within the estate to ensure adherence to agreed specifications.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- A hard-working, honest, dependable, self-motivated person
- Willing to learn and highly adaptable to changes.
- Must be reliable and work flexibly
- Has exceptional Planning and Organizing skills
- 30-40 years of age
- Should have good knowledge of maintenance standards in building management services.
- Should be able to communicated in both English and Kiswahili
- Background in the building industry in an added advantage
Send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd June 2019.
Please quote the salary expected and your availability