Sanergy is looking for a qualified County Sales Representatives to join our Outbound Customer Success Team on a full- time basis.
Who we are: Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making safe sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements.
Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves 3 critical steps: we build a dense network of high-quality sanitation facilities — Fresh Life Toilets — franchised to residents in the community.
We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community. Finally, we convert the waste into valuable agricultural inputs, which we sell to Kenyan farmers.
About the role
The Outbound Customer Success team seeks to achieve scale and profitability by selling organic by products.
We’re searching for a sales champion to join as County Field Sales Representative to help take our sales to the next level.
This position offers an opportunity to launch an exciting new product targeting small and medium-scale farmers in Kenya
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
A typical day for you might include the following
- Learn and utilize the company’s direct sales methodology to sell an exciting new product directly to commercial small and medium-scale farmers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Advise farmers on the use of best practices in soil management and other Good Agricultural Practices
- Build a portfolio of long-term clients by conducting structured post-purchase service visits with customers
- Daily update sales and pipeline data using Google Apps and the company’s proprietary smartphone applications.
- Valid motor bike driver’s license
- Willingness to relocate or be based in Kirinyaga County
- Technical Degree in Agriculture (B.Sc. in Horticulture or similar)
- Min. 2 years agricultural sales experience
- High level of motivation and entrepreneurial drive
- Interest in learning in-depth about a new industry, new product category, new sales process, and everything else that’s needed.
- Desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback
- Creativity when problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Goal driven and self motivated when working independently
- Basic computer skills – MS Office, Google Apps
- A good sense of humor
Qualities you’ll need to fit in well among the Sanergy-Stars
- A collaborative spirit that compels you to work beyond your team
- A desire to understand and serve customers
- A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity and empathy
- An innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas
- An enthusiasm to achieve set targets and improve yourself professionally
The perks you’ll have
- A holistic benefits package
- Unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A unique chance to tackle critical challenges of sanitation, economic empowerment and food security
To apply, please CLICK HERE to submit a cover letter and your resume/CV. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The deadline for submission of application is 17th June, 2019.