Position: Senior Android Developer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Range: 150K – 300K
Key Objectives / Purpose of the Job: Implementing app designs to pixel perfection and good user experience. You strive for simplicity and scalability in the code that you write and readable, beautiful codes.
- Building scalable and highly usable android applications using Kotlin
- Help build and extend the most beautiful app for the informal sector in Kenya
- Implement mobile app based on high fidelity designs
- Solve (many) real problems using tech
- Maintain the App
Education, Experience and Skills
- Fluent English
- 3+ years of formal work experience as an android engineer
- Deeply experienced in Kotlin with at least 1 year of formal work experience
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience integrating with REST Apis
- Clean, organized code style
- Good understanding of popular programming paradigms (e.g. object orientation, functional programming, …)
- Able to fit into a fun and outgoing work environment
- Work experience and/or relevant educational background
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.