Job title: Senior Client Service Executive
Industry: Health Insurance Services
Salary: 150K – 160K
Our client is a global health service company that administers employee benefits programmes, healthcare and crisis management services geared towards helping people improve their health, well-being and peace of mind.
They seek to hire a Senior Client Service Executive who will be tasked with the introduction of a new product line, coordinating partnerships and working closely together with the Client Manager for Africa.
The incumbent will independently service the Africa portfolio and help with the development of the new product, with yearly reviews.
- Delivering a high quality of customer service to clients by answering day to day queries and resolving service issues.
- Pro-actively managing and negotiating renewal terms for the portfolio for which you will be responsible.
- Working closely with the Client Manager to maintain and grow the existing portfolio.
- Identifying opportunities for partnerships and servicing their requests
- Helping to implement the Africa product and continuously enhancing the product during the renewal stages from an operational, benefits and sales part of view.
- Gathering claims data and work with Underwriting to analyze/optimize the Africa product portfolio
- Facilitating day to day support in conjunction with the Client Manager for larger sized African clients and African partnerships.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders ensuring client needs are executed and within agreed timelines
- Working closely with the eligibility and claims teams to ensure seamless service for the highly tailored partnerships.
- Degree in Insurance or a business related field
- 3-5 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Bilingual – English and French is essential
- Ability to Influence and negotiate terms
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to take ownership
- Some experience in collation of data and statistical analysis is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Capable of prioritizing workloads in order to meet tight deadlines
- A sound knowledge of Excel and Word is required, some experience with Access is a plus-point
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Senior Client Service Executive) to email@example.com before 7th June 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted for interviews.