Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Shop Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Experience
Employment Status / Type: Permanent
Position Reporting to: Team Leader Shops
Manages Others: No
Titles & Number of Positions Managed: N/A
Job Purpose / Summary: Shop CSR is responsible in providing professional and focused customer service both internally and externally.
Reporting to the Shops Team Leader, the shop CSR will be responsible for:
- Customer visits shop with query/complaint, CSR attends to the customer, should solve the issue within 5 min and log it in the CRM and Wincable
- If issue is solved, the CSR ensures that customer is satisfied and asks customer to give feedback through available mechanisms.
- If issue can’t be resolved at the Retails Shop, it is escalated by the CSR to the Team Leader and TL within 10 min of receipt through call or email
- The CSR gives a customer a response time and promises to get in touch through call.
- The CSR checks in the emails after every 15 min to follow-up on escalated issues.
- If escalated issue has not been attended to in an hour time, the executive contacts the Retails Shop Manager via call, sms or email on the case.
- The manager should follow-up on resolution to ensure the issue has been attended to.
Promoting Zuku Brand:
- Shop to be branded with the Zuku logo and colours
- Posters in the centres to be timely and as directed by Zuku marketing department.
- Brochures must be clearly and neatly displayed.
- The shop should be clean and well-arranged at all times.
- Customer welcomed with a warm smile and assisted within 3 min of entering the Retail Shop.
- A standard greeting i.e. Good morning/afternoon should be used when welcoming customers.
- Get full understanding of customer’s enquiry.
- Customer queries/issues to be recorded in the CRM
- Educate customers on products and self-help solutions, like Zuku ussd*502# to be updated
- Always ensuring customer satisfaction by adequately answering or resolving their queries.
- Dedicated customer follow-up to ensure issue closure and customer is happy.
- Sessions with customers should not be interrupted.
- In case of unavoidable interruption, customer should be apologized to.
- Any unresolved customer queries should be escalated immediately and customer updated on progress frequently- VOIP phones in the office to be used to call customers
- Cashiers/CS to work as one unit, alternating as per schedules.
- The queues should be well managed to create orderliness and avoid crowding
- Customers should be clearly directed/guided on what to do or where to queue/sit.
- Customers should not be left unattended to in the shop at any time even for a minute..
- All equipment should be ordered through an internal order prepared by Retail Shop Duty incharge and emailed to Retail Shop Team leader for verification & signature.
- A reconciliation of the previous stock should be done and sent to the Team leader.
- The requisition form is then signed by HOD CE. Retail Shop Team leader forwards this to Head of Procurement for approval.
- This is fowarded to Warehouse for execution.
- On execution a copy of delivery note acknowledged by Retail Shop Team Leader and a copy is left with the Warehouse team.
- All assets for the Retails Shops to be purchased through Zuku procurement department.
- The official requisition process to be followed. Requests for requisition of Retails Shop assets to be raised by the Retails Shop Team Leader and approved by the HOD Customer Experience.
- Payment of all the assets shall be done through procurement as per the set guidelines
Issuance to Retails Shop
- Any procured asset after capitalization is issued to the Retails Shop and confirmation of receipt signed by the Manager incharge.
- Quarter inventory of assets is to be done for all Retail Shops.
- Incase of any missing items, the issue is reported to the Management immediately.
- Using effective communication skills
- Resolving all complaints, concerns and issues in a timely and diplomatic manner Conduct activities in a professional manner
- Demonstrating knowledge of Wananchi DTH & Fiber expectations, e.g. internal standards or service level agreements
- Setting priorities to ensure continual satisfaction
- Delegate appropriate tasks in an effective manner
- Demonstrating knowledge of impact of providing professional service to public
- Understanding the importance and impact of first visit resolution (FVR) Monitor Performance
- Communicating feedback on a daily level as a positive improvement issue not personal issue
- Providing feedback to immediate manager on individual team members, working with manager on performance improvement of individuals and the team as a whole
- Ensuring complaints/concerns are resolved or escalated in a timely manner
- Using Wananchi tools to manage data and to allow for analysis Oversee operations
- Managing shop volumes, e.g. peak times
- Work with immediate Team Leader is or on team rosters
- Being resourceful in finding information considering industry trends and historical data
- Providing timely notifications to management of negative trends, urgency of issue, or extent of required follow up
- Determining when a problem requires action from higher level of authority
- Participate in regular team meetings
Key Performance Indicators:
Achieve Shops SLA’s
~Resolve up to 95% of customer issues while interacting with them
~Cheque and cash banking reconciliation with adherence to finance requirements. Accuracy in receipting to reduce VOID
~100% Schedule Adherence
~Score a minimum of 90% on QA score for the Month
- Minimum of bachelor degree in IT
- 2 years of Team Leader experience in a customer service environment, primarily focused on customer care and sales. A technical environment is preferred but not required.
- Excellent organization and time management skill
- Strong analytic skills and comfort in PC based reporting systems and processes
- Ability to maintain productivity under pressure and to multitask effectively
- Must have superior coaching, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Tact, diplomacy and sensitivity
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th June 2019
The subject line CSR-Shops
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.