Sphinx Pharmaceuticals Limited
Quality Control Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Diploma / BA / BSc / ND
Experience: 5 years and above
Direct Reports: QC Analysts
Job Summary: The position is responsible for supervising daily analysis, and reporting of analytical findings of all samples, aimed at fulfilling Quality control operations and development so as to meet agreed organizational performance goals within agreed budgets and timescales (covering relevant areas i.e. materials sampling, analysis, retention, product development, calibration, validation and whatever else falls within limit according to Quality goals and objectives of Sphinx Pharmaceuticals Limited)
- Allocating daily duties to the QC Analysts
- Supervising receiving, sampling, status labeling of raw materials, and packaging material.
- Ensuring timely sampling, analysis and approval of raw material, packaging materials intermediate, bulk and finished products.
- Initiating batch manufacturing records.
- Ensuring the implementation of initial and continuing training of quality control staff.
- Writing, updating, and implementing of Quality control standard operation procedures.
- Monitoring, calibration and repair of laboratory equipments and apparatus.
- Ensuring all analyzed raw materials and finished products are retained as per the outlined procedure.
- Ensuring that analysts carry out analysis as per approved test procedures and there work books are checked.
- Ensuring that only the current approved version of test procedures, SOPs and any other approved technical documents is being used.
- Ensuring that reference standards used for analysis are properly labeled, are upto date, in good condition and records kept.
- Ensure all the reagents used in the lab are prepared, labeled and standardized as per the approved procedure and records kept.
- Ensuring all reagents purchased are received, recorded and labeled as per the approved procedure.
- Ensuring that all raw materials due for retest are tested.
- Preparing of monthly consumables requirements for the laboratory.
- Monitoring proper use of the laboratory equipment, apparatus, reagents and any other resources availed to the laboratory.
- Ensuring environmental controls are carried out and records kept.
- Participating in validation of production processes, quality control procedures and calibration of equipments and maintenance of their records.
- Maintaining in a good state, the general laboratory premises, reagents, documents, equipment any other resources availed to the laboratory, including the general laboratory cleanliness.
Academic Qualification: Minimum Qualification – Diploma in Applied Sciences i.e. Chemistry, Applied Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry
Experience: 5 years relevant Experience in a busy Pharmaceutical Manufacturing laboratory
Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Sent applications to email@example.com to be received by close of business 12/06/2019.