Title: Sales Manager – Steel Structures
Industry: Logistics, Warehouse & Storage
Product Being Sold: Heavy Duty Pallet Racking, XL Pallet Racking, Long Span, Shelving
Salary: 70k + Commissions
Our client is a well-established company in Nairobi offering storage services as well as shelving systems. They seek to hire a result oriented Sales Manager who will be tasked with increasing revenue through marketing the company products and services.
- Drive overall sales revenues and profitability by supporting existing clients and developing new clients and new markets
- Manage all Sales activities and sales staff, working closely with the Design and Installation teams to deliver winning solutions to the market
- Provide a hands-on consultancy/solutions service to clients before and during projects to ensure a competitive edge in all tenders
- Preparing and Implementation of Marketing plans and activities for each product
- Preparing monthly and annual sales forecasts, monthly stock orders, and quarterly review of achievements.
- Negotiations with suppliers to achieve the best support and competitive prices
- Quote customers, research and contact suppliers, review and implement customer orders, and follow up on customer satisfaction
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or related fields
- At least 3-4years experience in Racking & Shelving
- Product knowledge: Heavy Duty Pallet Racking, XL Pallet Racking, Long Span, Shelving,
- Knowledge in warehouse operations is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven teamwork and leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager –Steel Structures) to email@example.com before 18th June 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted