Tai Sacco Limited wish to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Network Administrator.
Primary Responsibilities: To maintain & monitor core Network / Security / Voice Infrastructure in order to provide effective and efficient IT services and operational requirements for the Sacco’s data centers and enterprise network.
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of computer networks
- Assessment of organization’s network and computer system needs.
- Installation of hardware and software.
- Make upgrades and repairs as needed.
- Oversee digital security.
- Collect and analyze data to optimize performance.
- Perform maintenance that all systems are operating
- Support the Sacco’s alternative business channels.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related field
- CCNA/CCNP Security, CEH, CompTIA Network+/ Security+
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Windows server admin skills, Network admin skills, Firewalls deployment skills, Virtual Environments management skills, Systems security skills
- Experience in Vmware, Dynamics Nav, Linux and Fortinet Solution will be an added advantage.
- Problem-solving skills, Interpersonal skills, Team working skills, Initiative and Attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their application letters with detailed CVs with three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25/06/2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.