Techsavanna Company Ltd
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Location: Techsavanna Company, Nairobi
Role Purpose: The role is responsible for planning, Consolidating and developing marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
The role will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
The marketing executive will work closely with Technology platforms in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea.
These responsibilities can include:
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Promote, advertise and distribute Techsavanna products through all forms of marketing media: campaigns, traditional print, digital, cold calling, sms, email and any other channels and that may be availed to them
- Apply for tenders through platforms that may be assigned to them
- Write project proposals using provided/own approved templates with supervision of MD/CTO
- Follow up on leads by calling, writing emails or physically visiting potential clients
- Come up with marketing strategies and implement those with foreseen returns
- The role will have targets
- Manage all digital marketing platforms for the company and frequently update with news and information relevant to Techsavanna’s mission
- Any other duties that may be assigned, closely linked with the above Job description
- Digital and online marketing: The role will typically also involve a great deal of digital and online marketing work, Techsavanna operates a website and social media accounts. As such, an executive may need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and manage pay-per-click (PPC) and programmatic advertising. As such having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods is beneficial.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below: