Techsavanna Company Ltd
Job Title: Technology Project Manager
This position is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Determine and assess the need for additional project staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Deploy Agile project management methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and/or work experience
- 4+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Strong familiarity with project management software
- Competent and proficient understanding of business solutions, such as Document Management, CRMs, Business Web Technology etc.
- Be in possession of a valid passport and ability to travel and deploy projects outside Kenya.
- Have qualifications in Project Management PMP and PRINCE 2 as well as training in Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below: