Vacant Position: Telemarketing ERP Sales Officer
Region: Nairobi, Kenya
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Department: Enterprise Solutions
Role Purpose: SoftIQ Technologies is a software company dealing with ERP Solutions, Point of Sale, Automation and Customized software solutions.
We are a market leader in East Africa delivering cutting edge technology through innovative software solutions.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and energized individual to join our Company as a Telemarketing ERP sales person.
She should have at least a minimum of 1 year sales or telemarketing experience.
She must be willing to learn our Enterprise Solutions specifically Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP, Standard ERP by HansaWorld, and Fusion Retail Solution.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold calling for setting up new business and to expand our customers’ database
- Make calls to potential clients and pursued for business
- Account management for new and existing customers
- Set appointments with prospective customers
- Make presales ERP demos to potential clients
- Making sales follow-ups, quotations, invoicing
- Use the social media platform to effectively advertise our Enterprise solutions to the Public
- Come up with fresh new ideas to market our products and services
- Being able to meet or exceed sales and performance targets
- Actively involved in the bid desk – ERP software tenders identification and processing prior to the given deadlines
- Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other related studies.
- Minimum one year work experience in Telesales
- Be a computer literate
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Swahili languages
- Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work.
- Ability to multi task.
- Persuasive and sociable – strong tele selling skills
- Maintains high levels of integrity and confidentiality of client information.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexibility and attention to detail is essential.
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
- Must be outgoing, pleasant and a people person who enjoys working with teams to deliver results
- This is will be a very engaging position that will require an individual who has the ability to pursued, negotiate and win sales with any potential clients and only candidates that are willing to exert 200% effort should apply.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Applications should be sent via email by latest 28th June, 2019,
Please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and Quote the job title in the subject field.
Women are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be within Nairobi and its environs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.