Vacant Position: Sales Marketing Manager
Reports To: Group Sales Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline to Apply: July 2,2019
Start Date: ASAP
Eligibility: Local position (Kenya)
About us: Tola Mobile is a Software Technology company, with a Mobile PSP platform offering seamless funds transfer between Merchants and MNO Mobile Wallets.
Job Summary: Tola Mobile are looking for aggressive, passionate and experienced individual to join our sales team. The role entails selling, approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, building and maintaining good relationships with existing clients and gaining repeat business.
Job Description: The position is a key part of our strategy and maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers. He/she is responsible for achieving sales targets, pipeline management, relationship management and strategic account planning while maintaining client satisfaction.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- This position requires the ability to develop sales strategies with businesses, provide insight to customers by navigating options & alternatives, and coordinate activities involving multiple functions across a variety of businesses.
- Strong analytical and communication skills are required to determine, evaluate, and report reasons for success or failure of sales efforts, anticipate market changes, and forecast / communicate changes in customers’ requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while remaining organized & strategic to carry out the sales account plans.
- Successful candidate must have an understanding of customer and company’s organizational structure, as well as strong business acumen / sense to determine when escalation is required.
- Three years sales experience
- Aggressive with passion for sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or business related course
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong Communication skills with strong business-related knowledge
- Fluency in English and Swahili
- Experience dealing with clients directly
- Proven track record of fast execution on tasks and on-time delivery of high quality results
- Capability to explain issues to clients in a well-structured and clear manner
- Commercial awareness and ability to thrive in competitive markets
- Fast thinker, creative and solution oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport with clients
- Ability to work remotely
- Confident, persistent and determined
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Hard-working, organized, and able to deal with the pressure of delivering sales.
- Willingness to perform against defined goals
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Generate leads, i.e. find potential new customers
- Demonstrate and present Tola’s solutions to clients through sales visits, demos, trade exhibitions, conferences and any other medium to generate new and continued business for the company
- Negotiate the contract terms, provide customers with quotations and close the sale
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding to generate new and continued business for the company where required
- Update clients on the new projects and features in the system
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers through regular interaction to ensure continued business.
- Promote the Tola Mobile brand and market through sales visits and representation of the company in the market
- Gather market and customer information to understand customers’ businesses and requirements and coordinate with the product team to enhance current design to suit the user’s requirements.
- Regular and timely direct reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually) of activities done to Sales Manager.
- Review and track sales performance in line with set performance targets and take corrective action where necessary to meet the targets.
Interested candidates should apply by emailing a CV and Cover Letter explaining their interest in the position and what they could bring to it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify the job title in the email subject.
Only complete applications will be considered.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
The position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya and should be available to start ASAP.
Please send your resume before 5 p.m. July 2, 2019.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the Sales Marketing Manager. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all possible duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs as necessary. Please note that Tola mobile will never request any form of payment from an applicant. Applicants are encouraged to confirm the information listed above with Tola Mobile prior to releasing any extensive personal information to the organization.