Our Client in the FMCG Sector seeks to recruit a Warehouse Executive whose overall purpose is:
Custodian of stock (saleable + merchandising) assets:
- To be responsible for the ordering, receipt, safe custody and issue of Stocks in all stock locations (including any consignment stocks that may be approved from time to time).
- To determine stock requirements and forecast both short term and future needs.
- To maintain optimal stock levels based on the ongoing consumptions, forecasts and lead-times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
a. Stock Management And Inventory Control
- Physical Stock Management and Warehouse Operations systems
- Operate a security system that safeguards stock and addresses safety as an integral part of company business processes.
- Maintain a continual count and record of all stock items. Achieve zero stock loss.
- Ensure warehouse arrangements are optimized for space utilization and easy identification/count of all stocks daily in less than 1 hr.
- Ensure all movement of stocks are correctly recorded or invoiced and cash collected and banked for all sales.
- Ensure 100% accuracy in all document processing.
- Undertake daily reconciliation of the following records
- Physical stocks
- Stocks as per sub-ledger
- Stocks as per general ledger.
- And report to the Logistics Manager any discrepancies between the 3 records above, not later than 24 hours after discovery of any such discrepancy.
b. Management Of Warehouse Staff
- Supervise all regular and part time staff to ensure workflow is efficient and accurate.
- To work safely and to promote safe working practices. Achieve zero accidents in and out of the workplace.
- Adhere to list price and approved (in writing) of any discounts
- Not to allow credit without approval from Country Manager
Entry Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree
- Diploma in Business Administration/Purchasing & Supplies/ warehouse Management
- 5 years experience in a similar position
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Warehouse Executive on the Subject line.
Candidates should indicate their current & Expected salaries.