Exciting Opportunity: Administration Officer – QMS
Zetech University is a premier university offering exceptional learning to thousands of students from Kenya and beyond. The University is ISO 9001:2015 certified and offers programmes in Information Technology, Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Development studies, Communication and Media Studies.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education by promoting excellence in research, integrating innovation and technology in learning with the aim of developing well rounded citizens to impact the social, political and economic world.
The University has experienced positive growth in student enrolment and programme expansion.
To support this growth, and in line with our commitment to bring on board qualified, skilled and motivated staff driven by passion for their work and career growth, we are seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of an Administration Officer – QMS.
The successful candidate will be an innovative individual who not only dreams of realizing a dynamic, tech-powered environment but also possesses strong capability in actualizing ideas into actions and results.
Individual talent supported by an achievement background shall be a key consideration in the recruitment.
Reporting to the Executive Director – Administration, Planning & Development, the position holder will, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Consistently monitoring the compliance and maintenance of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Standard;
- Receiving requests to develop and reviewing documents and/or records;
- Compiling customer compliments and complaints and Corrective Action Reports;
- Ensuring documented information is constantly updated as per existing procedures;
- Ensuring documented information meets the required standards;
- Organizing meetings with QMS Internal Auditors and;
- Assisting with identification of non-conforming outputs;
- Assisting in preparing and conducting of surveillance and internal audits;
- Compiling MRM communication, reports and presentations;
- Compiling Audit Summary Reports and Corrective Action Requests.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Holder of a Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or a Business degree with a bias in Human Resource Management from a recognized university;
- Must be knowledgeable in the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard;
- Experience in coordinating and managing an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System is an added advantage;
- Committed and able to go the extra mile;
- Highly organized with the ability to adhere to deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers;
- Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas;
- Ability to recognize the value and responsibility of working in a team, actively supports and develops team members, quick to identify and problem solve any issues;
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented;
- Demonstrates passion – approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way;
- Results-focused – understands what is important to staff, clients and management – is committed to achieving goals;
- Capable communication skills – handles complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence;
- Displays integrity – is sincere in own behaviour and in dealings with others;
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address -email@example.com quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/83 as the subject indicating the current and expected salary not later than 19th June 2019.
Due to the urgency, the recruitment will be done on a rolling basis.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER