Accounts / Finance Intern – Mombasa
Internship Period: 3 Months
Main purpose of the job
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to business standards.
- Compute taxes and file tax returns, ensuring compliance, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Generate invoices, receive payments posting into QuickBooks
- Prepare pay slips
- Report to management weekly regarding the finances of the company.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Finance or a related business field
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA(K) / ACCA or equivalent) and be a member of ICPAK
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
- A team player with excellent communication skills, Attention to detail, problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- High standards of ethics and values
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com before end of day 15th August 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted