Android App Developer Intern at Movetech Group
Movetech Group is currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate Android App Developer with basics in mobile application development to join our team as an intern.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the drive and desire to learn new and innovative technologies in the mobile application industry.
Android Developer Intern Responsibilities
- Design, develop, document, and test cutting edge software for Android devices.
- Develop software components in Java and XML for, but not limited to, user interfaces, and Back-end interfaces.
- Take whiteboard concepts on through the design, implementation, delivery, and maintenance phases of the software life cycle.
- Identify new system enhancements, define new requirements, and help maintain already deployed mobile applications.
- Participate in software requirements analysis, collaborative design and code review, and test plan creation.
- Assist in design, implementation of message/data structure for optimal transfer of data between Core systems and mobile device
- The candidate should have a Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of mobile software development and design.
- Strong skills in Java, SQL, Json, XML. Skills in Swift / Objective C will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Android SDK integration.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be adept at client interface.
- Applicants who are able to show their past works through software repositories e.g GitHub, Bitbucket or similar will have an added advantage. Links must be included in the CVs.
- Familiar with REST web services (Retrofit is an added advantage) as well as SOAP web services
- Skills in development frameworks are a plus.
- Fresh Graduates with above skills maybe be considered.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements given above can send their applications to email@example.com to reach us not later than 15th July 2019.