Our client is a Company within Nairobi and needs to recruit a Business Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and carry out departmental or organizational goals, policies and procedures;
- Direct and oversee an organization’s financial and budgetary activities;
- Manage general activities related to making products and providing services;
- Innovate business processes by applying new technologies in the workplace;
- Consult with other executives, staff and board members about operations;
- Negotiate or approve contracts and agreements with clients and suppliers;
- Analyze financial statements, sales reports and other key performance indicators;
- Identify places to cut costs and to improve performance, policies and programs
Education, Skills and Experience:
- A holder of a Diploma or Degree in Business Administration;
- An accountant with CPA 1 qualification;
- A good communicator able to deal with multi stakeholders;
- Ability to receive calls and communicate via email
Qualified and interested candidates should apply by attaching their CV to email@example.com.
Please indicate your current and expected salary in your application.
Application deadline is Friday 5th July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.